• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    Fire Emblem Queen Lianna of Aytolis - Commission Drawn by @B_PearlWhite on Twitter

    Fire Emblem Queen Lianna of Aytolis - Commission Drawn by @B_PearlWhite on Twitter


    Queen Lianna of Aytolis - Commission Drawn by @B_PearlWhite on Twitter

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Summer Petra (You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Progress photos of my boyfriend's high-end Seteth cosplay for Labyrinth of Jareth 2021!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I decided to redraw Azura after a year’s worth of practice. :)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    I drew Linhardt

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Anyone else fall victim to this craziness while playing Three Houses?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    Tiki wearing Nowi's outfit.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    [OC] I decided to draw Celica after realising I liked her. Also, this is my first post here, so hello!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I drew my favorite couple in FE! Arden x Eirika [OC]

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    What weird/wonderful Fire Emblem fan theories do you consider to be 100% true?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Pirate Camilla fanart!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - Reminiscence | Orchestral Cover

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Merciless (H5) Warpless/Palla-less 0% Growth LTC Endgame & Records

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem Iceberg Project Seeking Community Participation

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm currently working on a video for a Fire Emblem Information Chart, and I'm seeking input from others to better create my work.

    This is the chart it will be based on: (https://i.imgur.com/gWImZ7X.png)

    Here are my questions for you;

    Do you think anything should be added to any of the tiers?

    Do you think anything should be removed from any of the tiers?

    Are there any topics you feel should have more coverage?

    Are there any topics you feel deserve less time being covered for an informational video?

    Are there any Fire Emblem memes you feel should be preserved in a video based medium?

    If you have information about any of the topics within the tier list, I would like to hear about it, and have created a Google Form for this purpose.

    Here is the Google Form Link: (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeMDoAj9Ws5ouKy1yNLWkxQL89O2-SqSBeTjghH2pKCcIlhw/viewform)

    I've also made the responses to the Google Form public in case anyone else would like to view the information in them.

    Production should finish by the end of the month.

    submitted by /u/sanguineblue22
    [link] [comments]

    Confused New Comer Not Sure Where To Start With Fates?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Lately, I have been trying to get into the Fire Emblem series and have been starting my journey by collecting all the games. I have one question though as I was hopping into Fire Emblem fates since I really loved playing as fem-Corrin in Smash. I don't understand which version of Fates I have? On my 3ds' home screen, all it says is "Fire Emblem Fates", same as in-game. Yet from what I understand, aren't there like 3 versions of this one game? I don't understand if my version of the game has the DLC, how I see the DLC, or even if I NEED the DLC? Which version is the canon ending anyways?

    submitted by /u/SentinelAdVictoriam
    [link] [comments]

    Extra code for fire emblem shadow dragon & the blade of light

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Hey so if you guys know the 30th anniversary fire emblem book contains a nintendo switch download code for fire emblem shadow dragon & the blade of light. My mom thought it was a legend of zelda title and got it for me (ive always been more of a legend of zelda guy but thats just me) for christmas. So instead of downloading it and using the code on a game i would probaly never play if anyone wants the code DM me and ill choose some random person.

    submitted by /u/ManOfPoggers
    [link] [comments]

    Do you consider TMS a spin-off FE game, or a game with FE special participation?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    Some argue that the only real FE spin-off is Warriors, since Heroes and BS FE are considered mainline games by IS. As for Smash Bros, Codename S.T.E.A.M., Dragalia Lost, those are not FE games, nor FE spin-offs, but simply games where some elements from FE have a special participation.

    So, what is Tokyo Mirage Sessions, a FE spin-off or a non-spin-off non-FE game that has FE elements, like Dragalia lost, Smash Bros and Codename STEAM? I know we could create a 3rd category: crossover. However, if the only options were "spin-off" and "special participation", which one would you chose for TMS?

    submitted by /u/chr_perrotta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment