• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of August 16th, 2021

    Fire Emblem Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of August 16th, 2021


    Everyone Plays Fire Emblem - Week of August 16th, 2021

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Welcome to the next installment of EPFE! This is a casual space for discussing any ongoing Fire Emblem (or related games) playthroughs. Screenshots, impressions, frustrations... gameplay stuff that would otherwise be removed as a standalone post under Rule 8 can be shared here.

    While you can of course ask for advice here, specific questions might get faster responses in the General Question Thread here

    As always, remember to tag your spoilers, and have fun!

    The previous thread can be found here

    submitted by /u/Cecilyn
    [link] [comments]

    Congratulations CYL Marianne!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    CYL Marianne (and gatekeeper!) OC

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    I started with awakening and just finished ike’s series. is this just how every game is? lol

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    The Crest of Flames

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    [OC] Strawberries & Cream (F!Robin)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Mama and Kana Time! by (Twitter user: @selenadem_ )

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    hi, i've been regularly drawing FE memes for about a year now, thought y'all might like to suffer a handful of 'em

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    [Commission] Flora, proud and cute maid by @chang_inct

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Hmmm Dimitri looking different these days

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Agent L and Agent F (commission by @TidiLeveE on Twitter)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    My Favorite Awakening Couples

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    First off, I don't want to list every single couple, that would be too long. I just wanted to share my personal favorite couples in Fire Emblem Awakening and why, and maybe hear your thoughts. Do you agree or disagree? Do you have any other OTP's that come to mind? I'd love to hear why.

    Also, please don't tease me for talking about Awakening even though the game is almost 10 years old. I never got to play it until 2018 and the game is just... just awesome.

    Anyways...

    - Robin x Lissa
    I know a lot of people say it's against the bro-code to date your best friend's sister, but honestly, I consider Robin x Lucina to be an even bigger violation. I like how Lissa likes to pull simple pranks on Robin, and how he gets even with her. Plus, I feel like being the grandson of Validar is the exact kind of Epic Hero stuff Owain wants. Also, the idea of Robin and Chrom being not just best friends, but in-laws as well, makes the whole thing way too hard for me to pass on. It's Robin getting the family he really deserves.

    - Chrom x Sumia
    This one I might get a bit of flack for because it's so enforced by the game, but I kind of see why. Sumia rescues Chrom from a storm of arrows, is hinted in early cut scenes to have a crush on him, and her reunion with Lucina is just way too cute. So, who am I to disagree with the writers? Also, I love her "Get a Hold of Yourself, Man!" moment with Chrom.

    - Lon'qu x Cherche
    I like how their supports feature Cherche giving Lon'qu the closure he so rightfully deserves with his past, and healing his pain and gynophobia. Plus, Lon'qu being Gerome's father makes WAY too much sense. They almost look alike, too. Almost like Virion being Inigo's father. Plus, they have one of the funniest husband/wife dialogues in the game.
    Lon'qu: "I love you Cherche... don't make me say it twice."
    Cherche: "I love you too... now say it again."

    Anyways, that's all I really wanted to share. I could have shared more, but these are the three that really stick out to me the most. Are there any you agree or disagree with? Think there are better pairings? Please feel free to comment below! I'd love to hear some of your opinions!

    submitted by /u/Unfair_Patience499
    [link] [comments]

    Gatekeeper: Nothing to Report

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    I drew Marianne to celebrate the release of her Brave alt!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - Shadow Approaches | Orchestral Cover

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    (almost) EVERY FE Character not in Heroes ranked by CYL Votes (CYL5 Midterms Edition)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I’m tired of bringing new ideas to the table. Who’s your favorite lord?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Personally it's Ike. I liked him before I played FE due to him being my Smash main but then I played Tellius. Now Radiant Dawn is my favorite game of all time and I have 2 posters, a phone case, numerous profile pictures, a self-made replica of Ragnell, and most importantly: the official plushie. He's definitely my favorite character in all of fiction. What about all of you? Who is your favorite Fire Emblem lord?

    submitted by /u/DrewsC1ues
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Recruit notification, accidentally skipped.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    After instructing I went to hold B to speed up the week and right when I went to go push it the game notified me Lysithea wanted to talk to me about joining my house and it skipped. How long before she asks again? Only asking because I don't have the necessary requirements otherwise.

    submitted by /u/-HermitCrab-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment