• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Fire Emblem I commissioned some headpat emotes! (by @KimeChan5 on Twitter)

    Fire Emblem I commissioned some headpat emotes! (by @KimeChan5 on Twitter)


    I commissioned some headpat emotes! (by @KimeChan5 on Twitter)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    I Drew The FE Lords Again but it's Bigger

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    summer byleth ����

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    So I drew Lucini again, and remembered the Brand of the Exalt this time lol, hope you like her!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Olivia!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    (OC) I drew Lissa! I haven’t drawn her in years and I had the urge to draw her again :>

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    bernie(You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Hot takes thread 8/14/21

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Alright which one of you rascals keeps giving awards to my old ass rant post that wasn't very good?

    Rules in case y'all forgot:

    1. Don't be a douche

    2. Keep it at least somewhat related to FE

    3. Mark your spoilers

    submitted by /u/CrunchingG
    [link] [comments]

    If Genealogy got a remake what are aome things you would want added/removed?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Edit: Here's what i think what shoud be added:

    1Sigurd's knights (Especially Noish) get more characterization and dialogue

    1. More insight to the tensions of Leonster and Thracia in Sigurd's Part of the story.

    That's all can think of for now.

    submitted by /u/Gamestar02
    [link] [comments]

    Slightly different support in fire emblem fate. Do you know of any others?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    The Battle of Valentia vs Magvel, Who would win?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    This time it's a battle between The Valentia Army, commanded by Alm and Celica, while The Magvel Army, commanded by Eirika and Ephraim. The cast of characters from both armies are here to win! Who would win?

    submitted by /u/Gamestar02
    [link] [comments]

    Planning a trip to Japan wondering if there are any fire emblem activities?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Hey friends, I am planning a trip to japan next summer (fingers crossed given the global pandemic) and in my planning phase I'm wondering since I've never been - as someone where the fire emblem franchise is my favorite franchise of all time and I've played almost every game is there any kind of official store, retail chain, flea market that might have merchandise that I should make sure to visit? Any other recommendations of the sort would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/morguewolf
    [link] [comments]

    Where do all these youtubers get their versions of older games that they record?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I know directly linking ROM hacks isn't allowed, so I'm not asking for that. I also did check the rules before I posted, so I don't think this breaks them – I'll take it down if it does.

    I played 3H as my first Fire Emblem game last year, loved it and deep-dived into the lore of other games. I've decided that I really want to play one of the older games (I'm thinking Blazing Blade or Sacred Stones) but I don't have any Nintendo consoles other than the Switch. Is there a place I can find versions I can play? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AzureAxolotl
    [link] [comments]

    Is Clair only useful against mages

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in a GBA Super Draft?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    * Roy, Merlinus, Elphin, Lalum free for FE6. Marcus free until you have 3 drafted units in your army (Still usable on the map you would get your 3rd unit).

    * Hector, Lyn, Eliwood, Merlinus, Ninian/Nils, and Athos are all free. Marcus free until you have 2 drafted units in your army. Barte/Karla are drafted together, as well as Wallace/Geitz.

    * Ephraim and Eirika are free, Seth and Orson are banned. No grinding.

    * Undrafted units may recruit drafted units and trade items, nothing else

    * NPC may be ignored

    * Chad, Matthew, and Colm can open doors, loot chests, or steal required promotion items, nothing else unless drafted.

    * Units shared between games are separate picks (i.e FE6!Bartre and FE7!Bartre are two different units).

    * Games played on the highest possible difficulty. Lyn mode optional.

    * Total of 23 picks will be made per person, draft is in snake order.

    * 10 picks max from FE6, 7 from FE7 and 6 from FE8.

    ---

    I hosted one of these years ago, don't know if people still do these lol

    submitted by /u/warmachinae
    [link] [comments]

    Val's Scuffed Radiant Dawn Tier List

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Corrin(M) marriage in Fire emblem fates: revelation

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I am going to make Flora or Anna as Kana(F)'s mother in revelation. Who is the better mother for Kana(F)?

    submitted by /u/MoneyWoodpecker5
    [link] [comments]

    Beat POR for the first time! Can’t wait to play Radiant Dawn next! Here are my top 5 units!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment