• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 15, 2021

    Fire Emblem I'm JOE ZIEJA, the voice of Claude in Fire Emblem: Three Houses! I'm also Kickstarting my THREE HOUSES: FOUR SAXES jazz tribute album until Sept. 30! ASK ME ANYTHING!

    Fire Emblem I'm JOE ZIEJA, the voice of Claude in Fire Emblem: Three Houses! I'm also Kickstarting my THREE HOUSES: FOUR SAXES jazz tribute album until Sept. 30! ASK ME ANYTHING!


    I'm JOE ZIEJA, the voice of Claude in Fire Emblem: Three Houses! I'm also Kickstarting my THREE HOUSES: FOUR SAXES jazz tribute album until Sept. 30! ASK ME ANYTHING!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    UPDATE: The AMA is now CLOSED! Thank you so much for all your questions, I typed as fast as I could! Stay tuned to my twitch stream and my youtube channel; I hope to try to tackle some of these questions in a different format if I can't get back to the AMA here.

    THANK YOU for supporting my Kickstarter! I cannot wait to make this album for you!

    FEAR THE DEER! BACK THE SAX!


    I'm JOE ZIEJA, the voice of Claude in Fire Emblem: Three Houses! I'm also Kickstarting my THREE HOUSES: FOUR SAXES jazz tribute album until Sept. 30! ASK ME ANYTHING!


    I'm not only the voice of Claude in Fire Emblem: Three Houses & Fire Emblem Heroes, but also the voices of Canas and Jamke in Fire Emblem Heroes, along with lots more games and anime. I even voiced Fox McCloud a few years ago for Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins.

    Why am I here? I'm also Kickstarting a jazz tribute album called THREE HOUSES: FOUR SAXES! Music was my first love and I could really use your K-Support and word of mouth for this album campaign right now!

    The first music video, "Life at Garreg Mach", is already done!

    (The Kickstarter ends September 30th at 4:44 PM Pacific time, so I hope you're with me for it. THANK YOU!)

    Please ASK ME ANYTHING! (Here's my PROOF!)

    I'll definitely be answering questions Wednesday, September 15th from 12-2 PM Pacific time (3-5 Eastern), but I may be able to come back to more Qs to give more As, so please keep your questions coming!

    BTW, I'm currently in the middle of a Twitch playthrough of FE: Three Houses, so any questions about the game itself are welcome!

    Follow me for more!

    submitted by /u/joezieja
    [link] [comments]

    Enlightened one

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Revolutionary Boy Lorenz and Rose Bride Dorothea (commission by @micstheMD)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    [OC] Mortal Savant Felix

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    "I Wish" - Thracia 776 Comic Anthology Manga Translation

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Goddess Ashunera ����

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Happy birthday to Ophelia!

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Rinkah in Code Vein

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    [Codename: Mystery Babylon] FE-inspired Indie Game coming to Kickstarter Soon

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    Mr. & Mrs. Eisner

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Felix vs Sylvain

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    FE7 Unpromoted Rebecca Final chapter solo; Is it possible? (No Dragon)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    [OC] Balthus has been summoned to Askr, what will he do?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    (Heroes) Top 5 most wanted Heroes not in the game (Post Abyss & Múspell)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Why does Corrin always have a bronze sword?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    In the in-game cutscenes in Fates, Corrin always has a bronze sword instead of the Yato. Does this happen to everybody? It's wierd.

    Edit: I think I figured out from some of your responses that he has the bronze sword because he's equipped with the dragon stone.

    submitted by /u/ChadDorcas
    [link] [comments]

    Made this awhile ago but I still can't get over how well it fits

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Confused about the 3 Houses Ashen Wolves DLC

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Hey All! Decided to replay the game after a few months and remembered I have all the DLC. Was wondering how the Ashen Wolves DLC works. I am currently playing on Edelgard on chapter 2 and nothing about the DLC has been brought up yet so I was wondering is the DLC standalone from the actual game or does eventually a quest pop up in my main story to go discover the ashen wolves? Thanks for the help!

    Also did any of the other DLC bring anything gameplay wise? I dont care for cosmetic

    submitted by /u/Nicksmells34
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a an unpopular opinion? I feel like it is but I'm not entirely sure.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    I've been playing Fire Emblem games since late 2016 and I first played the GBA Fire Emblem games in early 2018 (beaten all 3 of them multiple times) and... I never liked that Fire Emblem 7 The Blazing Blade doesn't have a weapon armory in it's preparation screen. I didn't like it in my first playthrough and I still don't like it in my most recent/ 4th-ish playthrough.

    I get that the whole point of it is to be extra cautious with your resources but honestly, all this does for me is encourage a play style of hoarding a shit load of iron weapons once I come to the in-map armories since I can't just sell my half/mostly used iron weapons and buying replacements in the armory. (Or repair them in FE4 and FE16, or have them unbreakable in Fates and Echoes. Thracia 776 doesn't have an armory in it's preparation screen either but that game at least gave you a Hammerine staff super early on.) Hell, there's entire maps that are just armory and battle preparations as well as ones that have an armory right next to your units starting positions with cutscenes that blatantly tell you that's where the armory is like you wouldn't fucking notice those already. So at that point, why not have armories in battle preparations?

    It probably seems that I'm making a big deal out of something so little (which admittedly I am) but like said, I've beaten FE7 plenty of times, most of the game isn't very hard to deal with. (unless it's a HHM, no Lyn mode playthrough) However, it's still an annoyance that I have never been accustomed to no mater how much I go back to the game.

    But then again, I know a lot of people who don't like permadeath, weapon durrabilty and randomized level ups in Fire Emblem despite how common they are in most games and how many workarounds there are with those sooo...

    submitted by /u/Spidertendo
    [link] [comments]

    How do you edit growth rates on FE Roms (ANDROID)?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I want to edit growth rates in the GBA trilogy, whether it's to 100% or 0%, but I can't seem to find any specific patches or apps for this.

    Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/George_Danford
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment