• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 21, 2021

    Fire Emblem My cat trying to hunt little loading screen Byleth

    Fire Emblem My cat trying to hunt little loading screen Byleth


    My cat trying to hunt little loading screen Byleth

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    "Bring me my Pelleas! Tell him his mother needs him... "�� (Almedha)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Drew chibi Lyn! Looking mischievous. :)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Non playable characters you wish were playable?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    There's a lot of cool characters in the fire emblem series that aren't playable that we all wish they were. For example: Jeralt would have been really fun and would have made maddening mode early game a lot better.

    I was wondering what are some other characters that FE fans wish were playable, but unfortunately aren't.

    submitted by /u/JBRChannel
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Marianne wearing Nera's outfit from Dragon Quest: Your Story

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Is there a Fire Emblem game based on Greco-Roman Mythology? If not, would you want one?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I know Fates has a Japanese influence in Hoshido and and Irish influence in 3 Houses, while Heroes seems to be inspired by Norse culture, though growing up I've always been a Greek mythology fan, and I'd love to see that influence in a FE game. I heard that Nohr had some Greco-Roman influence, though I'd love to see that in terms of story and characters (ie divine beings).

    submitted by /u/SynergySilhouette
    [link] [comments]

    Selena (The Sacred Stones)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Happy birthday Nowi!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Heavy Spoilers for FE7. Ninian and Nils's Shared Stats with the Boots.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    If I give the boots to Ninian, will Nils have the Extra Movement when he becomes the playable character who can give other units another action?

    submitted by /u/PkmnTrainerLucas
    [link] [comments]

    FE4 - Lewyn forced to be in love with Sylvia?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    For some reason, my run of FE4 just forced Lewyn to be with Sylvia at the tail end of chapter 4. Is this a glitch? I think I am using the Project Naga Rom

    I literally kept him next to tallite for the entire chapter, and sylvia was stuck on the other side of the map. Around turn 45, it just changed his love from no one to Sylvia. Is there something wrong here? I did get the conversation in the early part; between Erin and Sylvia where she says she wants to be with Lewyn, but the love points shouldn't appear 40 turns later when they did not spend a single turn waiting by each other.

    Im assuming there is nothing I can do. I went back to a previous save and it just did it again. Can Sylvia's kids use Forsetti? It is dumb how the best weapons in the game are locked behind a specific pairing. Llve this game, but there are a lot of little things that are frustrating and bad.

    submitted by /u/Infinite_Reward_7589
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in thoughts all alone

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there is a reason why the nohr version and the hoshido version of lost in thoughts all alone have so different rythm. It is explained in the history or was something of the creators?

    submitted by /u/Janoakwi
    [link] [comments]

    How can a video game be the best and cringey at the same time? Oh wait

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Edge of Dawn - 8bit Cover

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    So I'm Playing Tear Ring Saga???

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Hey, so I'm doing a cold playthrough of this on Twitch. I've played basically every Fire Emblem and thought this would be neat. Usually streaming around the time of this post on Thursdays and Tuesdays. Is there anything I should look out for in this playthrough? No spoilers on story, mostly just mechanics that make it different from Fire Emblem. Is it good? Am I being a fool?

    https://www.twitch.tv/samtries

    submitted by /u/Creative_Impulse
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Path of Radiance Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 [1080P 60FPS] -...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    How would you change Fates?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Fates was my very first game. I loved the story and characters, and Revelation is my favorite route because it has the least deaths and I get a happy ending.

    That said, I've been told that it has very bad writing. In a concise format, what change(s) would you make to this game and it's respective routes? I know I may not like what I'm gonna hear, but I am curious.

    Personally, off the top of my head, I'd remove the amnesia aspect along with Corrin having forgotten Silas--plus I'd have liked more of the backstory to Anankos. I'd also have liked for you to have had certain choices within the routes you picked to make a more positive impact (ie less deaths) or worse (Anankos reigns supreme and Corrin becomes Bloodbound Beast and Wailing Soul).

    submitted by /u/SynergySilhouette
    [link] [comments]

    Can you rip 3d models from radiant dawn for use in vrchat?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find a model of Sothe to use in VRchat and I am wondering if I can rip the model of Sothe straight from the Radiant Dawn rom and export it to vrchat? is that possible? Where do I find Sothe's model in the files (hopefully his in-battle model or his cinematic model)? How would I be able to get the file to work in VRchat?

    submitted by /u/AryanGodLeonardo
    [link] [comments]

    I missed 1 shard in FE12

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    So I'm on my first playtrough and i missed one of them. I don't want bad ending or to start over, so I'm gonna ask if anyone here has save for chapter 14 or 20. Also, I didn't find any item editor. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/1LeDrunk1
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Lost Heart | Orchestral Cover

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    What are the best complete Hacks for FE8?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I want to play something new for GBA after playing all GBA original games :D

    submitted by /u/Zakrath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment