• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 16, 2021

    Fire Emblem The Ashen Demon, by me

    Fire Emblem The Ashen Demon, by me


    The Ashen Demon, by me

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Proud of my name for Selena's sword

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    just a Rhea WIP I’m finishing up ��

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Celica Fanart by Me

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Fir & Larcei: axe alt edition [commission drawn by @WanderstillArt on Twitter]

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Day 16 of drawing Tharja each day for Inktober

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Not me drawing Ike for the 500th time lol

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Lilina Sucklet

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    A small thing people often forget about some of Awakening's cast

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    As we already know, based on their starting inventories, Robin is typically considered a thunder mage, Miriel a fire mage, and Ricken a wind mage.

    However, we also get three more tome wielders, two of which are of the dark variety. Most people probably remember that Laurent comes with an Elwind tome, but perhaps not in the same train of thought that Tharja happens to be holding an Elthunder and Henry has an Elfire.

    In that sense, you could say that the game gives us two "canon" users of each anima type, for six in total. At least, that's what I think the devs intended.

    submitted by /u/Thunder_Mage
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Heroes - New Heroes & Ascended Fjorm

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Lifis on the Iron Throne [commission drawn by InkyGreen on Instagram]

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Chibi Marcia! Her design is so simple, but I love it because she's easy to draw.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    "Greetings, Professor! Nothing to report, although I keep getting random fanart made of me, so I guess that's something to report."

    Posted: 15 Oct 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Playing Path of Radiance again, so I drew a Shinon

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    (Heroes) Top 5 most wanted Heroes not in the game (Post New Heroes & Ascended Fjorm)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Which Fire Emblem character in your opinion made more sense as an enemy/villain than ally/hero?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Spooky Emblem: If You Were Captured by Spooky Monsters, Which Fire Emblem Character Would You Want to Save You?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    No context needed for this question! If you were captured by spooky monsters, which Fire Emblem character would you want to save you?

    submitted by /u/NadiaNeels
    [link] [comments]

    Question for the sub-Reddit: any units or classes you always seem to be blessed or cursed with by the RNG, no matter the odds?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    It's a question that's been bugging me based on my experiences in FE, and I wanna know if there's any other constant RNGs that make you think the RNG knows it's player. For instance:

    —Blessed: I seem to have the BlazingKnight "curse" of bad units turning out exceptional for me no matter the odds, only spread out to units that I like. Examples of the former are Rolf, Amelia, Ewan, Brom, Mist, Gwendolyn and Wolt all getting heavily blessed by the RNG in virtually every run I do, while units that aren't gods but I love also do exceptionally well without fail are like Boyd, Ross, Arthur, Charlotte and Garcia.

    —Cursed: Fliers never work for me. Ever. My first experience with PoR was Jill getting mauled by the crows on her join time, and when I used her for three levels she got blank level ups twice. I somehow had a bad Haar who was too RNG screwed to double anything, and most fliers unless I really like them as characters (which, inexplicably, counters it out, like with Hinoka, Tana and Percy). It sucks, because I want to like the class, but any real attempts to use them tend to be doomed.

    What about you? What consistent RNG blesses or curses your picks or benchwarmers no matter the odds?

    submitted by /u/Wanderer2691
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a non-dead r.p sever for fire emblem

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    I know because i thought the idea was cool and then I saw on the subreddits dead so yeah

    submitted by /u/Ulitmax45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment