• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 6, 2021

    Fire Emblem Cosplay made by me

    Fire Emblem Cosplay made by me


    Cosplay made by me

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    To Stay Dreaming Leif and Nanna (FE5)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Nagi/Tiki

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Just finished my first FE game and decided to romance Lucina.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    PSA: The FE4 Translation Patch, Project Naga, is down. Here's a rehost.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    The usual places you could find this patch on, like bookofholsety's website and a SF forum thread, had their links die.

    I put the latest version up on mega.nz here: https://mega.nz/file/xB4gwLjR#GleEcwshrCeb39R6d0oTlHm06jyV0s2gmHetfRMbboE

    There's another one here: https://mega.nz/file/ADRGVLZA#jHjxnlOL9S8Y5lv3Wrrc0xmAnj8vV2U2WJ8xoKTfsKU

    The maker of the patch, bookofholsety, was notified, but he was apparently not interested in fixing it. So the community's on its own for this one.

    submitted by /u/Mekkkah
    [link] [comments]

    Day 6 of drawing Tharja each day for Inktober

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Official Release of the Project Naga Script Repository

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    LINK: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yqlml9m1Lzwq-Y_rjQ1BZ4oLJGKfCi_7

    As some of you (mostly those who interact with me on Discord) know, over the course of the past year I compiled the scripts of the Project Naga fanslation of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. This was done using a variety of sources, including the existing scripts on the Fire Emblem Wiki, various videos, repeated playthroughs with the aid of cheat codes to trigger specific scenarios, and eventually (thanks to Miacis) directly reading the script from the code of the patch. Around May 2021, I finally finished the project after I completed recording the Epilogue, which is extremely complex and required many hours in order to fully record.

    While this script dump has technically been public since May 2020 and I have even linked it before in the comments section of other posts, I have not drawn public attention to it here or anywhere else because I technically have not received permission from BookofHolsety or anyone else originally affiliated with the Project Naga team to do this. However, recent events have shown me that PN (which, while technically being a beta, was essentially complete and has not had any updates on progress in almost two years) has shifted into the hands of the community. Therefore, I have decided that I will publicly release the script repository. I believe that doing so aids others who wish to study FE4 and research it as well as reveal parts of the script which are relatively unknown (especially within the Epilogue). The only part of it that is incomplete is the name chart. In the future, I wish to create a series of documents comparing PN's translation with the j2e/DarkTwilkitri/Boo patch and the original Japanese script (the latter of which I have downloaded on my computer).

    Please do not share links to individual documents or download individual documents on their own. The entire folder must be preserved because all credits are located on the Readme doc in the folder. If you wish to download the entire folder and share it offline, then that is fine but you run the risk of sharing an older version of the script repository.

    If you spot any errors, please comment them here. My contact information is also on the Readme doc in the folder.

    submitted by /u/Skelezomperman
    [link] [comments]

    Some Fates doodles

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    My and my wife's Fire Emblem amiibo collection! I want also to post our whole Fire Emblem collection but I will wait after her birthday because I bough her Ike and Corrin plushie that she loves so much, so I'm gonna include them in the picture.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Chibi Oscar I drew!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Hilda x Caspar fanzine preorders end soon

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    They sent me this by mistake (ordered Conquest for €26)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Lex and Ayra for the 6th day of Inktober

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Most high fantasy settings tend not to grip me too much, but Fire Emblem does. Is the reason for that due to the strong blend of Westernized ideas and Eastern ideas?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    There's really no other fantasy series I love more than Fire Emblem; even other fantasy worlds I like, like The Elder Scrolls or Berserk, are series I like due to it making contextual sense. Fire Emblem, though, it feels extremely unique in that it both is clearly developed by Japanese devs but on the wholesale, both design wise and how it deals with folklore, feels really Western in a sense. Fire Emblem is extremely popular both in the West and East, and I'm kind of wondering if part of that isn't due to how thoroughly Fire Emblem blends Eastern and Western tropes and takes apart what comes of it.

    It overall just makes the setting really unique, because on the West you have pretty typical DnD-level settings with elves, dwarves, orcs and so on, and the East has plenty of recurring elements like catgirls/boys, Demon Kings, a lack of like for non-humanoid races, and so on. And neither of these settings appeal to me due to how ubiquitous they feel and interchangeable, while FE just feels... really, really unique on the wholesale. Which makes me wonder how it even does it, how I can be this invested in a fantasy series, so it's why I'm asking what you guys think.

    Do you have any thoughts that add to that hypothesis, or am I just eating crazy chips?

    submitted by /u/Wanderer2691
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Halloween Byleth and Sothis! I don't play the game, but the art is too cute that I MUST draw it!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    [ OC ] Beyond the Dragon's Gate

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade - Beholding Nature's Beauty | Orchestral Cover

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    The Sacred Stones: What's you opinion on Eirika giving The Sacred Stone to Lyon? (Spoiler Warning)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Isn't it weird that Kaga Sagas aren't being throughly played and analyzed by the big name Fire Emblem Youtubers?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Despite some of these people praising some of Kaga's games like Fire Emblem 4 and Fire Emblem 5, I've never seen them bother to touch Kaga's games like Tear Ring Saga and Berwick Saga and prefer to play the same Fire Emblem games over and over.

    The only far-reaching Kaga Saga playthroughs I've seen is Faerghast's playthrough of Tear Ring Saga (Dropped at Ch.8), Deltre's playthrough of Tear Ring Saga (Complete) and Berwick Saga (Stopped at Chapter 5), FED's livestream playthrough of Berwick Saga and a certain guy who's name isn't allowed to be spoken playing Vestaria Saga. The other videos from other FE youtubers only briefly play the games for only one video.

    Sure, I understand these people have their own schedules and wants but it's still annoying to see the Kaga Sagas being neglected like that and is in need of more recognition for their unique take on the usual Fire Emblem formula in terms of story, gameplay, characters and even development history and certain suspicious familarities (Tear Ring Saga to the Ellibe series and Berwick Saga to the Tellius series.)

    submitted by /u/Ouralian
    [link] [comments]

    lol, what if Church Route Byleth wakes up and is like "darn, I wish I could've saved Edelgard too" and does a huge divine pulse time travel and tries to make Edelgard and Rhea fight TWSITD together (just a thought)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I know that is basically like how FE: Fates' Revelations path is like (happy ending yay lol), but I honestly would not mind that as a DLC kind of fun "what if" scenario if Byleth did this lol 😋

    just wanted to talk about that with y'all 🙂

    Can't wait to see what else might be coming up / whatever stuff the game dev is working on

    submitted by /u/imochidori
    [link] [comments]

    FE Fates Einherjar challenge.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Sup,

    So i decided to make an Einherjar unit only run Challenge.

    What you are allowed to do:

    -you need a save file with an Einherjar shop lvl 3.

    -Buy all the units and put them into the unit log.

    -They will be lvl 1, so you dont have an unfair advantage.
    -Use a Code, so ONE of your soldiers is able to learn the capture skill.

    Basic units are weaker in terms of stats and skills but thats where the challenge in this run is.

    Like this, the game is more like chess, exps. because im playing on Normal/Casual.

    Using corrin is up to you.
    For my first time trying this i went on Birthright.

    In the end you can use whatever rules you want ofc.

    Wanna make it harder? Try lunatic(Impossible, prove me wrong) or play on Classic.
    Mission 10 took me already 50 turns..

    submitted by /u/WinchesterXLX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment