• Breaking News

    Monday, October 18, 2021

    Fire Emblem Day 18 of drawing Tharja each day for Inktober

    Fire Emblem Day 18 of drawing Tharja each day for Inktober


    Day 18 of drawing Tharja each day for Inktober

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Eliwood What are you watching?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Byleth x Hilda art I commissioned from @sierra117renner on Twitter

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Best girl Lysithea

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    It's Azura's turn to dress up!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I truly adore their Forging Bonds dynamic

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Saias

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    FYI: The next Vestaria game is getting localized!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    https://twitter.com/Ks_vestaria/status/1449604723737198592?t=GvEoB8sskJeZgU-US_6t_A&s=19

    Just thought this was worth noting to anyone interested.

    If by some chance, you've wandered into this post not knowing what Vestaria Saga even is though, it's basically as legally Fire Emblem as you can make a game, helmed by the guy who originally started the series. It's on Steam right now and while it's not a looker, I assure you that the gameplay and especially the writing hold up. I've been that petty with a games aesthetic before too so don't miss out if that's the one thing holding you back.

    If you're somewhat deep in this FE rabbit hole, here's another pitch. If you have any reverence for the story gameplay integration of FE4 or the great writing in shadow dragon (which shares the same localizer), this game is both of those dialed to 11. Tons of flexible events and hidden goodies (with much better hints than the infamous FE4 ones) with whacked out unit and weapon ideas. And on the writing front, it's honestly the most consistently charming thing, I've gotten from Fire Emblem, even if it ain't that legally. There's an entire (skippable) Gaiden chapter dedicated to every party member hanging out at a party and it's delightful. This stuff is low-key a novel sometimes but I never thought it wasn't worth it.

    submitted by /u/Lucas5655
    [link] [comments]

    When Annette Signs Up For School To Track Down Her Mom Instead of Dad- Is This How Gilbert Would Look Like?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    Chibi Volke! Love this shady dude.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Drew something for Ashe’s birthday ����

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    What're some of your most unpopular Fire Emblem hot takes?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    I'll start with some from myself:

    -I genuinely enjoyed Conquest's story, despite the issues. ...I know, I'm weird. Revelations and Birthright's story were eh to me, but I don't think either were the literal pits like the bridge map from Tellius.

    -All lords are good characters. Also, Corrin and Roy are two of the best lords in the series IMO.

    -While I get the fun of playing fast versus slowing down, I often find myself enjoying using slower classes like Armor Knights and Archers on top of using trainees/Ests (with a heavy side-order of Axe Fighters) a lot more (assuming some reasonable time to grind for trainees/Ests), and honestly find flier/cavalry spam really damn boring. If anything, I'll say it: Pegasus Knights and Wyvern Riders are two of the most boring classes in the entire series to me due to how ubiquitous and braindead they feel with "hehe move go brrr" strategies, especially when fast-paced, risky strategies often have a chance of backfiring ridiculously if you're not really technical.

    -I don't mind Tellius's ridiculously long Enemy Phases because I enjoy watching combat like cinematics and because I'm a Tellius baby and am thus biased because I totally get why others hate it so much for that

    -4-5 is by far the worst chapter in Part 4 of Radiant Dawn, and arguably the entire game, as the others range from meh to decent for me. Also, contrary to my punny analogy above, I don't at all hate the bridge maps in either game and find them pretty fun, honestly.

    -I think FE7 had a worse translation than Fates did. Treehouse is demonized way too much IMO.

    -I don't think anyone except Claude in 3H is right, they're all maniacal war criminals as far as I'm concerned.

    That's a few from me. What about you?

    submitted by /u/Wanderer2691
    [link] [comments]

    What character do you alway take with you in every run in Three houses?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    In every run you do for Three houses I always up taking certain characters with me all the time even if they aren't suited for the particular run. So I thought it be fun to see what characters people typically take with them if they can.

    submitted by /u/MiuIruma332
    [link] [comments]

    What are some characters that are honestly a guilty pleasure for you?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    As in, characters that just aren't really that well-written, yet you can't help but love them anyways?

    Honestly, for me, most of Fates cast does not fit on here for myself (IMO they're like Danganronpa in that they're a great cast trapped in a bad story), but one answer from me is Peri. She's a massive mess that I don't even try to defend as a character, but I'd be lying if I didn't say she was both cute, a pretty decent unit and just weirdly-likable in spite of her being in possession of some of the worst supports in the game. I also found her dynamic weirdly funny, and to her credit, she does have some good supports (like Laslow and, as is less slept on, Keaton).

    Faye is another character that is honestly pretty poorly-written yet I can't help but love anyways. I totally get why others would find her one-track mind annoying, and she definitely isn't winning awards for best character anytime soon, but I can't help but still like her because of how damn cute she is. She's also been a stupidly good mage for me in my game, so there's that too.

    submitted by /u/Wanderer2691
    [link] [comments]

    Genealogy: What would Augustria be like if Eldigan became king?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Vyland emblem B2 part 1- the nightmare begins, again

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    FE Fates MyCastle discord?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Would anyone be interested if I made a fire emblem Fates MyCastle discord? I couldn't find any active ones when I was searching to join so if enough people want to join I could make a server for it.

    The discord would be for people who are skill hunting or grinding for VP/BP. You would be able to share your code and skills, as well as request skills

    submitted by /u/dire-mire
    [link] [comments]

    Can you recruit a party member post time skip? I haven't recruited him but i have a high enough support with him

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment