• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 19, 2021

    Fire Emblem Got commissioned to draw Ophelia as a hex girl!

    Fire Emblem Got commissioned to draw Ophelia as a hex girl!


    Got commissioned to draw Ophelia as a hex girl!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Day 19 of drawing Tharja each day for Inktober

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    [OC] I made this film poster of Camilla and wanted to share!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    Snotty boy glow up

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Genealogy of the Holy War - Cipher Edition

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I did a Rhea cosplay shoot that turned out pretty cool

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    My FE7 Daily Chibi Project: Part 5

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Drew Sothis - Fanart

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I commissioned RavernClouk Design to draw Cherche

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Chibi Genny

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    People often say they want a darker or more mature FE, but how would everyone feel about a more comedic one?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    I see a lot of discussion about FE not going into the darker themes it alludes to often enough or not properly tackling the issues it has laid out in various stories, but almost nothing about more comedic plotlines.

    Like, what would people think about an FE game entirely focused on trying to handle the fallout of a really bad wedding party, and is focused more on avoiding a bad scolding than saving the continent? Or an FE with a clearly hopeless romantic Lord character that everyone else is kind of humoring just to see what kind of nonsense they'll get up to?

    submitted by /u/XemblemX
    [link] [comments]

    Project Endgame Help Wanted

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm Slowpokemasta, and I'm working on my second hack, Project Endgame. It will take a year or so to complete depending on how school effects my schedule. It is a very large scale hack encompassing 30 or so chapters and being a sequel to FE 6, 7 or so years after that games ending. I am currently assembling a team and will be grabbing playtesters later. Currently, I am in need of 3-5 eventers, 3-5 character spriters (portraits and/or custom class spriters) , and 1-3 extra mappers (amounts based on how much you can help you can give but dont put this as top priority). This is a large project, and ik it will take a minimum of a year or 2, however I think that this would be an amazing collaboration of both old and new talent from across the community and would be a super fun project to work on with this amazing community. For more info and if you wish to join, use the following link and you have my most sincere gratitude. Thank you. https://discord.gg/KwkWtDp34v (current team of 3)

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Deer-16
    [link] [comments]

    Drew Some Ike Fan-art :)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Just Beat fire emblem Sacred Stones for the first time completely blind. Here is my team. Normal mode.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Have your opinion of Dorothea changed over time?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    So Dorothea is an interesting character to me in that while a lot of people like her, I also see a lot of people find her annoying, all talk of just straight hate her more and more as time gone on. Her popularity has died down a lot due to a lot of factors so I wanted to see how much people loss their affection for her or gained over time.

    submitted by /u/MiuIruma332
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Advance Collection

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    I wonder if Nintendo has thought of putting out a collection of the GBA FE games. It'd be cool to get one like the Castlevania collections that have come out. What do you think would be the extra SNES game they pop in there? Perhaps it's too much cause they'd have to localize some of the games.

    submitted by /u/dvojr
    [link] [comments]

    Fates which cast is better to clear the opposite game?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I want to make an experiment. Trying to play Conquest with the cast of Birthright and Birthright with the cast of Conquest and see who is the more fit to deal with the opposite game. Of course with a cartridge it's annoying because you can't really bring the new units at the moment the new units should join (like Kaze Sakura Rinkah and Subaki/Hana instead of Silas Elise Effie and Arthur), and you can't build supports. But it would be interesting to see how it would play under these inevitable conditions.

    CQ cast is mostly made of slow to middling speed units, half of them are bulky enough to be called bruisers or tanks for a game with low HP and high defenses/damage values and stat drops. They're good EP units.

    BR cast is mostly made of middling to high speed units, about a third of the cast can be considered bruisers and maybe 2 units can be called tanks (Rinkah who starts not that tanky and Scarlet who ends up not that tanky). Many units have PP skills, there are tons of staff users and you get 3 archers for free (4 if bowzu is considered) which helps a lot (Setsuna is the only archer joining before the start of ch10 though if Mozu isn't reclassed).

    CQ might benefit greatly from Hoshidan weapons, while some Hoshidan units are going to suffer from using Nohrian weapons (although at least they can forge killer weapons at some point), notably Saizo losing +2 spd from shuriken against much faster opponents, Kagero taking more effort to reach doubling thresholds (she's slower than Peri without shuriken's +2 spd). BR!Silas is still better than CQ!Silas thanks to a better base inventory related to his actual weapon ranks (no, E lances and D swords at lv 6 in ch7 is not a weapon rank, it's simply garbage, just like most Fates units' weapon ranks, when having C and access to steel at base is considered good even for a prepromote, you know something's wrong).

    Without partner/friendship seals, it's gonna be a little hard to reclass unless you prepare your A+/S ranks before putting them in the logbook (it works, I have a bought Flannel with general/GK friendship classes).

    Which cast completes the opposite game the best (compared with the original cast of course, since CQ is harder than BR)? Do the Nohrians handle Birthright better than the Hoshidans? Do the Hoshidans handle Conquest better than the Nohrians?

    submitted by /u/mangasdeouf
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you ship in Fire Emblem Fates?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I was curious because I don't really see much discussion about it. I like Niles x Azura. I really enjoyed their supports. I liked seeing Niles being less scummy. However, the S support was a little disappointing.

    submitted by /u/lusciousnoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Improvement hacks/mods/patches of Fates?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I wanna play Fates for the first time, but I've seen and heard so many weird things about it (especially Rev) that I feel like I'd have a better experience if I played with a patch of some sort. I wanted to know if there are any good ones out there, specifically any that:

    -Let the BR/CQ exclusive characters be recruited in Rev

    • Fix the weird levels that some units get recruited at (I can't remember the specifics, but apparently in Rev Nyx is horribly underleveded when recruited, and some other character is many levels ahead when they get recruited)

    -Add back in the content cut from the international version. Specifically the DLC that's exclusive to Japan, and the costumes unavailable in the international version

    -Let the Amiibo and Cypher characters be recruited without the amiibo or cards

    Sorry if I broke any rules, haven't visited this sub in quite awhile

    submitted by /u/Chainchilla06
    [link] [comments]

    After I beat it shall I give info on my characters?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    A Friend of mine has finished and has persuaded me to play A Fan Made Fire Emblem Game he's made, but I'm the only person he'll let play it and he won't let me post screenshots on it and will only let me give a tiny amount of info on it. After I beat it shall I give info on my characters?

    He'll let me say that its called Fire Emblem Children and it lets you use The Child Units from FE 4, 13 and 14 and even though you can use Owain, Severa and Ingio as they are in FE 13 you can't use the alternate versions of them that are in FE 14

    Starting from next Friday, which is my 38th birthday but that may be a coincidence, every 3rd Friday I can and will get either 1 Character of my choice or 2 random 1's that aren't A Child Unit/isn't A Child Unit but are young enough to be classed as children. Interestingly enough I could get Tiki as she is in FE's 1, 3, 11 and 12 but not as she is in FE 13

    Due to my friends unusual opinions on these things that would allow me to get Mist, Rolf and Tormod as they are in FE 9 but not as they are in FE 10 and it would let me get Marth as he is in FE 11's prologue but not as he is in the main part of FE 11

    1 thing I find amusing is that between the start of Lyn Mode and the start of Eliwood and Hector Modes theirs a cap of roughly 18 to 20 months

    That's why my friends decided that out of all the characters in FE 7 using the ability to recruit Child Age characters that aren't Child Units I could get Wil, Erk and Serra and even All 3 Lords as they are in Lyn Mode but I can't get them as they are in Eliwood and Hector Modes

    submitted by /u/JMISTHEBEST
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment