• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 12, 2021

    Fire Emblem Panne's beast form

    Fire Emblem Panne's beast form


    Panne's beast form

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Day 12 of drawing Tharja each day for Inktober

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    I was commissioned to draw Felix!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    My FE collection so far

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    Do you think Three Houses Should Have been Delayed?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    To prevent burnout when making maps, I think a better way to about game development is this: Take 1-2 years and make a map or two to test everything out, program in all the mechanics, make all the characters. Take a few months break to prevent burnout, then use 1-2 years to make all the maps.

    It's clear a lot of the maps aren't very exciting and they went the lazy way by having each Lord's route having practically the same maps.

    It's obvious there was burnout (you get fed up and tired from working on the same game for too long so you cut corners and get lazy and keep some things bland).

    submitted by /u/reddituser8672
    [link] [comments]

    More byleth

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    What is a series trope you like?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I know, daring of me to invert a fairly common thread question, but I feel a positive spin would freshen up the common negativity I see around here. So yeah, what are some of your favorite tropes in the series, whether it be narrative, character, gameplay, etc?

    Personally, I've found myself fond of the marks/brands/crests of bloodlines. For the blessings of the gods to manifest onto the skin as a symbol of power while simultaneously being a target for anyone wanting to spill holy blood. And the concept of a brand not always developing can lead to fascinating situations, as seen with Lissa. I also like how we've seen characters having to hide their brands, like FE4's Deirdre hiding she's the heir of Grannvale beneath her circlet, and Seliph's headband implied to do the same for him, FE9/10's Branded, though that isn't holy blood (unless it is? Still haven't finished Radiant Dawn...), or 3H with Edelgard and Marianne concealing knowledge of their crests (though not physically), and similarly, how Rhea, Seteth, and Flayn had to grow out their hair to hide their ears. The trope hasn't been handled the best in every game, but they have used it well before, and I hope it continues to stick around because there is still untapped potential with the concept. As a side note, I'm rather surprised that Fates didn't use a brand concept, outside of the marks on Izana and Nyx and technically Corrin and Lilith's pointy dragon ears, of which the latter has to hide with her kerchief.

    submitted by /u/ThePsyShyster
    [link] [comments]

    Magical Girl Julia

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - When in Hoshido

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Summer Timeskip Marianne (By @sierra117renner) [Commission]

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion, but I LOVE the monastery stuff in Three Houses!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I don't get why it gets so much flack. I can maybe see why if you're the impatient type, but maybe it's worth following the advice of a similar JRPG from this generation and ahem take your time. Plus otherwise you just KNOW there's gonna be people complaining about the $60 price tag and calling it a glorified GBA game or something. For Fire Emblem's big return to home consoles in almost 12 years, they added a hub world that feels more alive and interactive than most other hubs I've seen in other RPGs. You can walk around the place, talk to students and faculty, eat with them, give them gifts, invite them to tea, and so on. Every single line of dialogue is fully voiced, and the Gatekeeper and Abysskeeper almost always leave me with a big dopey smile on my face. It's like you're gasp role playing. In a role playing game? My god. Japes aside, there are also clear tactical benefits to utilizing the monastery, which only become more prescient at higher difficulties. I know because I found myself using various facilities more often in my one Hard Mode playthrough thus far. You have a limited number of activity points that you, the player, must carefully decide what to do with. This affects the micro obviously, but it also affects the macro as well. Is it worth building up motivation for several students at once for the coming lesson week? Or should I build up Byleth's stats via faculty training to potentially recruit more students into your house? How much money can I spend in this exploring session and will I be able to make up the difference if I battle in the next week? It keeps me alert, keeps me thinking, keeps me strategizing for the long and short term. And guess what? If you have a problem with any of what I've just mentioned, you can just choose to not explore. It's up to you. And one last point: if you believe the monastery is complete fluff and the devs shouldn't have bothered with it in the first place (yes I've seen people say that), then there are other FE games out there plus the Advance Wars remakes coming this year to satiate your desire for moment to moment gameplay. So there's my defense for one of 3H's more contentious new additions. Be civil in the replies!

    submitted by /u/Asad_Farooqui
    [link] [comments]

    "I swear it on the rickety peg leg o'Shanty Pete"

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Chibi Silque

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    The children (of the goddess) go trick or treating ��

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Spud Hubert

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Shiro, Hisame and Asugi for the 12th day of Inktober

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Chibi Mia I drew!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    What would you want the next Fire Emblem lord/protagonist to be like?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Do you have any ships you wish got more content? Or if you aren't sure they lack content, but would like to see some?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Title. I might do a post asking for y'all's favorite general ships, but let's start small. And please be serious. Do NOT attack people for shipping it, please and thank you! :D.

    For me it's Python x Silque, I'm not sure on Lorenz x Hilda, and also not sure on Rhajat x Mitama, but assuming it's rare.

    How 'bout you?

    EDIT: By "Please be serious", I mean "Please no jokes about actual boats". Yes I know, haha funny, but I'm not a memer, at least not like that.

    submitted by /u/Bored_Ghost_Wisp666
    [link] [comments]

    Spooky Emblem: When Have You Been Jump Scared By an Enemy?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Ambush spawns are never fun. They made my blind play through of Thracia 776 a nightmare, and I'm sure they haunt others as well. Share some of your scariest ambush spawn stories! When have you been jump scared by an enemy?

    submitted by /u/NadiaNeels
    [link] [comments]

    Would Hardin's death in FE11 ensure the events of FE12 never come to pass?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Given Hardin's whole deal as a character is a playable unit who starts off heroic before being corrupted into madness by the Darksphere, I actually kind of wonder about doing a playthrough of FE11 that ensures the events of FE12 never come to pass. Obviously, part of the equation means Hardin has to be sacced, but I kind of wonder if there wouldn't be anything else that'd avert that timeline, preferably outside of the option of "just kill everyone".

    submitted by /u/Wanderer2691
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Three Houses Minimal Wallpapers

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Critical Animation Collection

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade - Beneath a New Light | Orchestral Cover

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment