• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    Fire Emblem Just finished Marths Falchion...what do you think?

    Fire Emblem Just finished Marths Falchion...what do you think?


    Just finished Marths Falchion...what do you think?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Yukata Larcei

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:57 AM PST

    Summer Lysithea (twitter: jxh_soda)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Christmas Tana and Eirika!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Six fanarts, FE edition

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Quick Tibarn drawing

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 08:06 AM PST

    A Throne Fit for a King [Art By Me]

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:05 PM PST

    So it turns out IS consider BSFE and FEH core games. I guess the 16th Fire Emblem game is actually FEH.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:23 PM PST

    I Ran Fire Emblem Character Artwork Through a Depixelation AI, and I'm Sorry.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Sorry for being late, but Happy Late birthday to Sully!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:29 AM PST

    S-Support Series - Advent Calendar #06 - Dozla/Myrrh

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:28 PM PST

    Please Nintendo, if I use the 2X option for speeding up FE: Shadow Dragon, please let me keep the music as it was in the 1x

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:10 PM PST

    (Not sure if this has been brought up originally, so sorry if this is just regurgitated)

    I am so happy to finally play the first FE game in its original form, but I will be real with y'all, I am spoiled by the speed of the newer games and find it hard to sit through and move everyone even with the animations turned off. I am very happy to see that a 2X version has been included, however with the audio being also turned 2X, I can not enjoy the music as it was originally intended. It feels like I have to either choose between being a purist and having to sit through the long animations, or feel like I am using an emulator and losing the music. The OG sound track sounds great and it would be cool to enjoy it with the upped tempo. I can see how this can maybe cause an issue with some of the animations/going into battles could be choppy, but having options would be cool nonetheless.

    I do not mean to sound super whiney, but I think even a small change like this may make a big deal to a lot of people. I love the game for what it is and appreciate for what it has brought, but even something like that can go a long way. If this is something that is in the game and I have missed, please let me know haha.

    submitted by /u/ironmikeanator007
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Path of Radiance HD Texture Pack

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Do not be calling me "delicate"!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Julia being cute! (Just because I finished my infantry-only Fe4 Run)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Before I took a power walk I drew Daisy from FE:Genealogy of the Holy War on the Super Famicom

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:29 PM PST

    My first Fire Emblem

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Golden Deer Maddening 0% Growth LTC Chapter 1

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Faye: *Angry dog Noises*

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Is playing with a guide the only way to find secret items?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    I'm not a fan of guides but I also don't see the game giving any information to find all the seals and items they hide around maps.

    Is it viable to bring along scout units that literally search every map square? I wish there was some type of visual clue. I have extremely limited time and don't get to play many games much less replay them.

    submitted by /u/BuffJesus86
    [link] [comments]

    After 69 (nice) parts, the Finale of my Vision Quest LP is finally up! It was a lot of fun going through this hack, and I am looking forward to my next rom hack LP starting tomorrow, Code of the Black Knights by Mycahel.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Three Houses....just started but someone majorly spoiled something. Question....

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:54 PM PST

    So I now know the identity of Edelgard. I was planning to romance her....but now I dont know if there is a point.

    I have no idea where the story is going to go, as I am only a month in....but if she is the bad guy, should I just go for someone else?

    submitted by /u/ptb4life
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment