• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Fire Emblem My fav lord x retainer dynamic goes to golden deer house 😤💛

    Fire Emblem My fav lord x retainer dynamic goes to golden deer house ����


    My fav lord x retainer dynamic goes to golden deer house ����

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Brigid at the final Battle at Belhalla (commission)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    Fae eating mangoes!!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:46 AM PST

    My Winter Hilda from FEH cosplay is DONE! (。・ω・。)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Dorothea, the songstress (OC)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Byleth: Ashen Demon

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:10 AM PST

    I wish we could vote for Maurice on CYL

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:54 PM PST

    Ares

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    One Winged Byleth

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:14 PM PST

    Plegian Dancer Marianne (By @ray_dango) [Commission]

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 10:19 PM PST

    "In my friends' names, I will cut you down!”

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:36 AM PST

    Fire Emblem Sales Data and Estimations Infographic

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Searching for treasure on that desert chapter but you forgot to bring a thief

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    What do you think should be done with bows in future entries?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:07 PM PST

    For a very long time, bows were almost unanimously regarded as the worst weapon type. They consistently suffered from being locked to 2-range and being attached to units who aren't that great.

    However recent entries have changed that with bows ranges being greatly expanded upon. Fates introduced 1 range bows that allowed bow users to counterattack at melee range. Echoes gave them full on 1-4 range at the highest tier of classes with steep accuracy penalties to "balance" this out. Three houses similarly gave bows higher range in dedicated bow classes, and also allowed bow users to retaliate at melee range with the close counter skill that all units learn at C bows. In addition, echoes and three houses also gave bow users access to easy brave combat arts through hunter's volley. While bows are certainly much more useful in echoes and three houses, I feel they may have gone a bit too far and actually made bows the best physical weapon type.

    Which approach do you think is best for the future? Personally, while I think their current state is a lot healthier than previous, I do think it could serve to be reined in a bit. Maybe keeping the high range values but getting rid of close counter would help give them a niche while still keeping them balanced.

    submitted by /u/Bhizzle64
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the biggest game design "mistakes" that the series seems to make over and over?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    I put "mistakes" in quotes because I understand that there might be reasons the creators make these decisions.

    A big one for me is the issue that gold never seems to matter. I can't think of any moment in a game where I thought "fuck, I can't buy all the stuff I want." If I had to put my finger on why this always happens, I'd say it stems from another problem. Cheap weapons are too good. High number of uses, accurate, tend to be lighter than "better" weapons, all at the cost of a few weapon might. Of course that might makes a difference sometimes, but not nearly so often that you find yourself spending gold on them.

    What other ones stick out to you?

    submitted by /u/BackAlleySurgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Lords of Valentia

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:40 AM PST

    Mystletainn Awakens...

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    Hey, just reminding you all that the good guy garon mod exists and you should love it. [Fates]

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    For those who don't know, there is a mod for the conquest campaign of Fire Emblem Fates, and what it does is fix the terrible writing of the plot, overhauling characters and their motivations and how things play out. The biggest change is made to garon, wich is a more gray charcter and not just a puppet from the start. Corin also takes the helm of the situation and acts more actively, etc. Anyway I could go on but it would not do justice to this amazing piece of work. By far the best experience I've had with Fates. Please, do check it out, I played it after finishing all other campaigns and it was still an absolute blast.

    https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-conquest-story-overhaul-fire-emblem-fates-good-guy-garon-edition.487117/

    And to you, who made it, thanks a lot. It's wonderful.

    submitted by /u/mu150
    [link] [comments]

    It took 2 days and 73 turns but I beat Church Route

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Just finished Awakening... what next?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    Just finished playing Awakening (my third FE game after Three Houses and Echoes: SoV) and holy damn was it good, possibly my favourite of the three so far.

    Does anyone have any recommendations for which game to play next. I'm open to suggestions ☺️

    submitted by /u/emtheghost__
    [link] [comments]

    Hi! I do Fire Emblem Style commissions! Specifically, Fire Emblem 3H and Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates style! I would love to turn your own characters or your favorite characters into an illustration of your choice! Or- Into a keyring, sticker, or poster!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:13 AM PST

    I make video game remixes and I recently made one of Blue Skies and a Battle. It'd mean the world if you listened!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment