• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Fire Emblem My blood compels me! Dancer Marianne Fire Emblem GBA styled portrait

    Fire Emblem My blood compels me! Dancer Marianne Fire Emblem GBA styled portrait


    My blood compels me! Dancer Marianne Fire Emblem GBA styled portrait

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Twin Braincells, 50% Function

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Fallen Sara (FE5)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    I commissioned a simplistic Byleth x Shamir art piece! (Art by: eleoyasha)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I want to give this Robin cosplay a decent photo shoot, so far this is the photo I took and I liked it the most. To complete this cosplay I need to make the sword.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Marianne wearing a noble hat [Commission]

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    A Day in the Life of Heroes - My Summoner

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Archers Sniping Fast! Do They Strike Through Your Heart?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Small plush Ike and Soren

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Florina [commission]

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    [OC] Ares/Lene Commission

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:01 AM PDT

    Ike's ending doesn't make any sense

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Ike's ending

    Ike ends up leaving to lands unknown and considering how the lands of Tellius are known, it means he has left Tellius.

    Once he saw stability returned, Ike left on a journey to lands still unknown. He was never seen again.

    First of all, the world outside Tellius has been completely flooded so why on earth would he go on a voyage forever?

    Yune: "The goddess was only trying to bring an end to the fighting. But her power was so great that all the continents were drowned in the flood, all except Tellius."

    Ike's promise to Mist

    Ike promises Mist that he will always stay with her forever. His ending basically means Ike's promise was empty and he was just saying it to boost her morale which is completely OoC for him. He's not known to be manipulative at all and is very honest. This is even worse considering how much pain Mist feels even thinking about Ike dying when she's not around.

    Mist: Ike! I'm not going to repeat the same mistake I made with Dad! I don't want you to die while I… while I'm somewhere else. It was horrible… It ate me up from the inside. I'm never going through something like that ever again.

    Ike: Mist…

    Mist: Everyone in the Greil Mercenaries is part of a family. We all follow the commander, no matter what. We'll live together, fight together, and die together. Right, Ike?

    Ike: …All right. But promise me this. When we're out on the battlefield, stay where I can see you. It'll put my mind at ease. Mist: I promise, Ike.

    The Greil Mercenaries don't acquire a new leader

    The other Greil Mercenaries' endings don't talk about a new leader for them. While none of this proves that there wasn't a new leader as the epilogue endings may not have mentioned the full details, the fact it went out of its way to confirm Titania remaining deputy leader makes me think that if the writers intended for a new leader of the mercenaries, it would be important enough to put in their ending.

    Titania remained second in command of the mercenaries. Once a year, she visited the graves of her fallen friends.

    Conclusion

    I think Ike was always intended to continue as the leader of the Greil Mercenaries. However, the writers had a change of heart and decided to allow him to leave on a permanent journey, without changing the dialogue with Mist or the other Greil Mercenaries endings to account for their leader leaving. This goes to show that while RD has a really interesting story, there is contradictory writing within it.

    submitted by /u/lcelerate
    [link] [comments]

    Catch Of The Day - Donnel, a summer alt for Donnel.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    I drew Soleil about to kill you, but not before complimenting how cute you look.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Happy Birthday To My Lovely Children

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    [OC] I drew Byleth! (both pre and post-timeskip)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I repainted my Byleth portrait from 2 years ago

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Morgan's Picture Diary (5/5): "Dear Diary, today I beat Tomestackers."

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I just got a Byleth amiibo

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Vintage Sumia (Commission)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Happy Birthday Morgan!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    [FE6] I edited Lilina's original artwork to remove the headdress

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    With Game Builder Garage, you can now make your own Fire Emblem Game

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment