• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Fire Emblem Cecilia Is Out Sick (Please Try Not to Make Your Sub Feel Stupid)

    Fire Emblem Cecilia Is Out Sick (Please Try Not to Make Your Sub Feel Stupid)


    Cecilia Is Out Sick (Please Try Not to Make Your Sub Feel Stupid)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I drew an Exalted version of Morgan! (source in comments)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Late night setleth (OC)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    1950s Byleth (Commission by Anilust)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    [Original Art] Knight of Friege, Amalda

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    "Fire Emblem CONCERT Band" Commission 15/30 - Hiberuka! Euphonium

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Fodlan's Network of Violence (Details in Comments)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Grima fanart once more (OC)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I'm so sad bc of sothis

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    So this is my first time playing fire emblem three houses and I just beat Kronya and Solon. I was so sad when Byleth and Sothis fused bc I really loved sothis character and her sassy comments. She was so sweet and I'm so sad we can't talk to her anymore. It feels so weird seeing byleth's bedroom without her in the corner. This post doesn't have any purpose I just wanted to rant bc I'm sad and I miss sothis so much.

    I gotta admit my eyes were a bit teary during byleth's last conversation with sothis and now i feel a bit empty while playing the game. Ugh

    submitted by /u/LeSo02
    [link] [comments]

    Double date! (commission by @RedKite59623438 on Twitter)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I got a zweihander befor the first fight lol

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Finally finished Fallen Edelgard (oc)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Xander, Crown Prince of Nohr

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    (Updated) Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - Winds Across the Plains | Orc...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    It's a STONE Veld

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    What are the differences between Sigurd and Seliph character wise?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    What route order should I do if i’m primarily interested in one over the others?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    So I want to start playing fire emblem three houses but I don't know which route to pick first.

    I'm primarily interested in Edelgard's route because I think she's cool, but I'm wondering weather that means if I should play that route first or save it for last. I've been kind of leaning towards last, but I also know that the other routes are very long and it might take a while to get to the one that I actually care about if I do it that way.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Duelverse
    [link] [comments]

    Best Sites to Pre-Order the Lyndis statue from?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Hi, all. Maybe this is a silly question. My fiancé's birthday is coming up and her favorite character of all time is Lyndis. I wanna pre-order her that new statue of Lyn that is coming out soon, but I've never ordered an anime figure before from a sure that isn't Amazon or something like that.

    Does anyone have a site they would recommend and have info on when the site would take out the money put down for the purchase? Sorry if this is a stupid question!

    submitted by /u/Vinny_V_Vicci
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a translated version of Fire Emblem - Seisen no Keifu manga from volume 13-16

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    I have only found volumes 1-12. any help is appreciated. thanks

    submitted by /u/Vanguard-27
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Claude :D ( again )

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment