• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Fire Emblem Dedue finally lets Dimitri eat the weeds

    Fire Emblem Dedue finally lets Dimitri eat the weeds


    Dedue finally lets Dimitri eat the weeds

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Why is this so accurate...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Lissa/Florina Outfit Swap! (commission by @harunn2288 on Twitter)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    [OC] Oghma Mountain - one could not live without the other.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Some Lords sitting together but it's the Jopping Album Photo (OC fanart)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    My Fire Emblem Desktop! (Finally Got Wallpaper Engine)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Marianne doodle(You can support my twitter @cozybambii)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    I drew Julius!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    [OC] Lilina, but I drew her battle sprite

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    Radiant Dawn has an important lesson about peace deals and leverage

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    After the Laguz Alliance was victorious at Ribahn River, Soren suggested to request peace talks and stop advancing but Skrimir wanted to capitalize on their victory and go for more.

    Skrimir: What do we do next? We hit Begnion hard in the last battle. Surely we will use this opportunity to wipe out the enemy entirely?

    Soren: Actually, it would be unwise to launch a new offensive now. I recommend we negotiate a peace treaty with Begnion.

    Skrimir: What?! You'd give up our best opportunity to crush Begnion for some peace treaty?!

    Soren: For once, please try to think for a moment, Skrimir. Yes, we crossed the river, but we haven't so much as touched the Central Army. Not one scratch. Consequently, Begnion still has the advantage. It would be foolish to press the attack.

    Skrimir: I must ask you to think harder! A peace treaty? Now? My soldiers will never accept this! We need another way!

    Of course the Laguz Alliance would press on and lose the battle with the defeat of Skrimir. Whatever potential leverage they gained was lost as they were now on the retreat.

    Ike: But...to begin a peace talk under the current circumstances...

    Zelgius: The most favorable opportunity for a peace talk would have been when you crossed the river. You missed that chance, and now look at where you are.

    War often in FE comes down to just conquering areas one after another until the player army wins but RD part 3 is quite dynamic and even talks about the concept of peace talks and leverage which is very important in real life conflicts.

    Radiant Dawn's writing is a lesson to those who complain about bad deals in peace talks yet are the same people who opposed doing peace deals from a position of strength in the past and insisting on total victory. Then when they end up being on the losing side after a drawn out war, they start complaining about why their negotiating position is so bad.

    And that's why this line of Zelgius is my favourite line in the entire series.

    submitted by /u/lcelerate
    [link] [comments]

    I sure do love recruitable enemies teleporting themselves into my strongest unit during an ironman!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    How canon do you think most S-Support based "retcons" are?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I'm referring to when a S-Support gives us new information that shines an entirely different light on the other supports that isn't there if the player doesn't S-Support the two units together.

    Some examples are how in Lissa and Male Robin's S-Support it's revealed that Lissa had a crush on Robin from the beginning, and her pranks were just her way of trying to get his attention.

    Or how in Severa and Owain's S-Support it's revealed that the reason Severa wouldn't let Owain see her sword wasn't because she didn't want him to name it or hated him, but because it had his name written on it because she had a crush on him.

    Or how in Cordelia and Frederick's S-Support it's revealed that Frederick was in love with Cordelia since the beginning, but it's never brought up until their S-Support because.......She's in love with Chrom I guess?

    There probably are more examples of this type of thing, but these were the first ones that came to mind for me.

    I like it when they add these types of things in supports, as I mentioned it casts the support chain in a new light as opposed to the standard formula of "Male realizes he's in love, proposes to female, female realizes she's in love, accepts proposal." but the whole thing gets kinda messy when you pair up the characters with other characters. Like, It's possible that these characters just got over their crushes, but it kinda strains belief.

    submitted by /u/BushIsApartOfAlQaeda
    [link] [comments]

    I animated lucina to practice animation

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    If you had to convert a single fire emblem game into a warriors game, which one would you pick?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    So, you know how the original Hyrule Warriors was a big crossover of a lot of the legend of Zelda series and then Age of Calamity was more focused on the world of Breath of the Wild (more specifically the events before BOTW)?

    This got me thinking about the same thing happening if there was ever a Fire emblem warriors 2 and so I wanted to know: If you had to choose a single Fire emblem game (or a big event that is mentioned in a FE game) to be turned into a warriors game, which one would you choose?

    Me personally, I think Fates would probably work best. My main reasons are: * The Hoshido vs Nohr war allows both sides to be playable and be both allies and enemies similar to how Dynasty warriors works. * There's plenty of characters of various classes which could lend themselves to interesting gameplay styles. * There's a lot of interesting areas for potential battles like the opera house, the Hoshido and Nohr castles, the ice village, the frozen sea and most of Valla. * The dragon veins could be an interesting mechanic due to the terrain morphing. * It could help fix some of the major problems fates had like the writing of characters in the story (as well as the storytelling in general) and the localisation.

    That's just some my opinions, what about the rest of you? Which FE game (or event mentioned in an FE game) do you think could be converted into a warriors game?

    submitted by /u/MasterOfChaos72
    [link] [comments]

    Misha (with Erinys’ armour) commission

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Today I beat Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for the first time! Here’s my final team!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    [crosspost from r/FireEmblemHeroes]

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Trailer vs Actual Game Differences (Video)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Fates Supports for Amiibo

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Just beat Fire emblem Binding Blade!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I'm so happy I beat this game but first I wanna say the troubles then I can talk about who was good. 1. I felt the RNG was being evil to me. Yeah I know everyone has this problem but I can barely trust 80 percent hits. 2. Some of the chapters were really bad every game has it's bad parts but HOLY CRAP some of these felt unfair but I got through them I didn't like chapter 11 on mt. Ebrakhm just since that echidna dies If I'm not quick enough. chapter 21 had ridiculous reinforcements that lasted three turns so I just had to be careful and positioned everyone on the forests on the right side of the map don't forget secret shop. Alright now let's talk about good characters rutger lilina lance alan (Allen) Perceval and sometimes melady we're all excellent units rutger was a criting machine lilinas magic was super high and Allen and lance were super strong and fast sadly I didn't get the true ending where I fight idun since I accidentally used the last of a divine weapon I think but I was well deep in the last chapter then I might go back to it but overall this game was fun and tedious and I look forward to playing the last gba game fe7

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Pace5474
    [link] [comments]

    I'm making a Fire Emblem style game, and I need opinions.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I'll just list some questions regarding what I would like opinions on.

    1. Would 20 class lines be too many?
    2. Should magic be more like Gaiden, or more like Three Houses?
    3. Should I bring affinity back?
    4. Should there be branching class paths?
    5. Should I make duplicate classes that only differ by having slightly different caps and weapon type? For example, an Armor Knight class that wields swords, one that wields axes, and one that wields lances?
    submitted by /u/Jixianite
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Merciless (H5) Warpless/Palla-less 0% Growth LTC Chapter 21

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment