• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Fire Emblem Would this dance help?

    Fire Emblem Would this dance help?


    Would this dance help?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I was commissioned by Leonie's VA Ratana to draw Leonie, Ignatz, and Dedue!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    (OC) it’s Charlotte!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    [ OC ] (FE6) Father...

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Fe8 tier list community version.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Happy Birthday Leonie!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Three Houses Favorite Character Tournament

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    The rules are simple, upvote your favorite character from each house (plus the church), and then after 24 hours the most voted characters from their respective houses will go up against each other to determine the favorite character in the game.

    Edit: To negate downvotes, please use this link to vote for each character from each house. Please only vote for one character per house. https://strawpoll.com/pb92ppw9j

    submitted by /u/Mattywellk
    [link] [comments]

    Micaiah looking respectfully

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    [OC] What do Claude's wyvern, FEH's Combat Manuals, the Aed Massacre, amiibo functionality, and Sylvain's inner literary critic have in common? Absolutely nothing— but I made a comic about all that stuff anyway! ��

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    My piece for a charity fanzine

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    What is your guilty pleasure unit/class?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    For me it has got to be armor knights.

    Yeah they may not be practical nor very mobile. But when you dedicate some resources into them you end up getting yourself a unit who takes zero damage and stops most units in their tracks.

    Some of my favorites include Dedue and Effie. Armor Knights who despite being in a pretty meh class have single handedly carried some maps.

    submitted by /u/Elementia7
    [link] [comments]

    Is this how the Levin Sword works?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I just finished my playthrough of fire emblem Awakening, and wow, just wow. I didn't expect a game that surpasses my love of fire emblem 8. But this game was just amazing, I can't even describe in words. It was just... Wow.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    And obviously, donnel just Carry the whole game in his back

    Edit: well, I'm already here, so I will ask, why everyone thinks that F!Robin is superior? Like, ok, i like the ideia of the robin and chrom be a couple and all, but M!Robin have such good supports and a incredible bromance with chrom. Why everyone think M!Robin is worst? I don't think m!Robin is better than F!Robin or that F!robin is better than M!Robin, I think that they are the same.

    submitted by /u/sansplayer1579
    [link] [comments]

    Dorothea Fanzine Preorders Open until 9/30!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    Brave Eirika

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    I painted Florina!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    |OC| I Drew Katarina In A New Uniform

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    [OC] Gate keeper emote :)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Anyone else hoping FE17 is not a remake?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I actually really wanted it to be a remake.. for a while. But it's been more than 2 years since the release of Three Houses, and while yes, I understand, Covid and all that.. I just don't think a remake of a game I've already played will exactly be what fills my appetite for FE for the next 2-3 years anymore, and I especially hope we don't get a new original FE only every 4-5 years in the future. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JustLah
    [link] [comments]

    100% COMPLETE Translation: Claude's Japanese VA Interview, Nindori Magazine Nov. 2020

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    TRANSLATION IS NOT POSTED DIRECTLY TO REDDIT, BUT TO MY GOOGLE DRIVE. CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW:

    *wipes sweat off forehead* IT IS DONE!!

    Welcome to one of the greatest Fire Emblem-related treasures I've ever just so happened to find in the wild: a TEN page interview from Nindori (Nintendo Dream) magazine with none other than Claude's Japanese voice actor, Mr. Toshiyuki Toyonaga!!

    What I thought would be a quick, fun little project before I got to my big goal of translating the FE3H drama CD, ended up being an epic journey that spanned 9 months.

    Being a translator is wild. You NEVER know what project will end up being the one that tests your limits. Turns out this one was mine. It just so happened to use language that was very complicated for me.

    As a result, this is one of the translations I'm most proud of yet, so please enjoy it extra hard! =3

    If you read my original page-by-page tumblr posts, then there really isn't any reason to re-read this final Google Doc version if you don't want to. Nothing changed aside from some super minor typos and formatting issues.

    Full story: last November, I put in a big order of things I wanted off Amazon Japan, so I could justify the DHL shipping price to the US. The big ticket items were the new FE Drama CDs for Three Houses and Awakening, but among the other things I ordered was an issue of Nindori. I used to buy Japanese magazines while I was in Japan for the bonus item, and then I'd end up ignoring the actual magazine because I had no time to read it... Well this time, I couldn't do that. I soon found a treasure worth way more than just the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity poster I originally wanted: a TEN page interview from Claude's Japanese VA. I immediately dropped everything to translate it... but it turned out to just so happen to be a VERY difficult translation for me, and I have only just now polished off the final draft for all to read.

    Please enjoy, FE:3H fans!!!!

    submitted by /u/bomb_some_dodongos
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade - The Archsage Athos | Orchestral Cover

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Do you think the the N64 should've gotten an Fire Emblem entry? Yes or No

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment